So we've completed your session (YAY!) and you've received your complete gallery... now what?
You will want to download you gallery to a desktop computer. Why you ask, well if you plan on printing your photos (which you should) you will want the high resolution images, which are only available to download to a desktop computer. If you wish to post your images to social media you can simply download individual images to your phone or device.
Friendly note: please tag me in you social media posts, not required but definitely appreciated.
How to bulk download your gallery:
- Find your gallery at www.nicolegingrich.ca/Galleries
- Below your cover image, on the right hand side, click on the download link, a new window will open
- Enter you email and PIN number (if required), click "next"
- From this window choose whether you would like to download High Resolution or Web Size or both. You can also choose to download to your computer, Dropbox of Google Photos. Click Start Download.
- When your download is ready, simply click on the ZIP link to start your download. Depending on the size of the file it could take a few minutes, do not close your browser.
- Enjoy your photos for many years!